Features February 22nd, 2020
How to use Motion Storyline
Motion Storyline works best when paired with some other similar products. This will be a guide to using Webflow, Netlify, and Ubersuggest to create a marketing content focused website.
- Motion storyline will not dynamically generate the type of home page you want / need for your project. We recommend customizing a Webflow template and exporting it as HTML.
- Once your pages are finished you have the option of downloading the HTML for each one individually. Place each download into a folder and place the HTML generated from Webflow into the same folder.
- Upload to Netlify! (It will accept an entire folder to drag and drop).
- Two common use cases for generating HTML using Motion Storyline are blog and landing pages. You can always make updates to any entry or add new entries, and export the whole project and re-upload to Netlify. The updating process should remain very fast even if project are very large and require much less time than the content update.
- The fun part of the project is that now you can integrate Ubersuggest into your writing. Start researching keywords and write your content in accordance with your research, and update. If you are used to using Wordpress with Yoast plugin, you will find a similar workflow and approach.